How To Book Kevin
Thank you very much for your interest in having Kevin for your next event!
It's very easy to book Kevin! It only take a few minutes and can be done right now all online!
1. Scroll Down this page to the calendar.
2. Click on your desired date on the Availability Checker.
3. Fill out the information and get a free, INSTANT, no-obligation price quote.
4. If you are interested in locking it in, you can click on Book Online then click on Make Payment.
5. You will then receive and e-mail for the Agreement - please return that to Kevin as instructed.
6. Once the Agreement and Deposit are both received your event is locked in!
Enter Your Event Date Below
This is how to Check Kevin's Availability and For An Instant Price Quote!
It's quick, free, and there is no obligation!
Only 2 Things Needed To Lock In Your Date!
1. Agreement - You can return e-mail which is sent to you when you fill out your instant quote.
2. Deposit - Usually 50% - Click on "Make Payment" when you fill out your instant quote. You can also click on link below to access Kevin's secure payment area directly...
What's Included and Not Included in the Price?
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
1. Load in & set up of equipment.
2. Breakdown & load out of equipment.
3. PA (Sound system for the music)... (high-end PA - Kevin brings 3 to 4x the cost of normal DJ setup.)
4. Wireless mic for announcements (if the event calls for that).
5. Continuous music for entire event - unless there is part of the agreed event time where you don't want music.
6. Live Music and DJ music throughout agreed time depending on your details.
7. Requests - he is happy to take requests from you and guests. He tailors the music to your tastes and personalize each event he does!
8. Insurance & Associations - he is fully insured and a member in good standing with the National Association of Mobile Entertainers since 2005.
9. Lights - New Regular color LED lights and lights for stage area if needed.
10. For weddings - the meeting a few weeks prior to finalize details either in person or by phone is included the price.
11. For Weddings - personalized, online, event planning that is password-protected - 24-7 access - couples love this as way to save lots of time and allows Kevin to further personalize your event.
12. For Weddings - personalized outline of the entire night including your requests.
In general, things he normally does and has for most events are all included in one price!
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
1. Travel - Additional cost depending on many factors, however there is no travel charge for shows with the radius of Buffalo, NY and includes suburbs, Williamsville, Clarence, Orchard Park, Alden, South Buffalo, Lockport, and also includes Niagara Falls.
2. Travel to Canada - Due to the increased travel time and wait at the border, Kevin normally charges for going over the border as well as distances through the Canada.
3. Travel Cost, Availability, Lodging and Does he travel out of state? - Cost depends on number of miles, amount of time etc. Since last June, Kevin has performed in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Southern Indiana, etc.... so he does travel out of his home state...but his availability may be limited depending on many factors. Normal lodging and travel expenses usually apply - nothing fancy needed - national hotel chain is fine.
4. For Weddings - For reception prices - Ceremonies and moving equipment to different locations throughout the night are both not included in the price normally.
5. For Weddings - It's rare, but if he needs to learn new songs he doesn't currently perform, there may be an extra charge due to the amount of time.
6. Light Show - Normally LED lights are included but if you want the extra light show that is an extra cost... The light show is extra LED laser lights used to enhance the dance floor or used for special events. He has found that for most weddings, normal lights is what most couples want and they don't need or want the light show (that is completely fine!)... Kevin does offer it, however for those who do want it.
7. Extras - Over the years Kevin has had a few situations where people needed / wanted extra things. Please let him know if there is anything special or extra you want for your event. He is happy to do all he can accommodate requests.
A few notes on booking Kevin
1. Questions - If you have any questions at all during the booking process or even after show is booked, please call Kevin direct (716) 472-7700 or e-mail - email@example.com . Kevin is available to answer your questions as this is his full-time career and appreciates every single show. Do not hesitate to contact Kevin anytime!
2. Available! - "Thank you! I want your event to be a huge success. I'm available to you as you plan your event! Please know that I am available for questions/thoughts at anytime! Please contact me using info above." - Kevin
3. CLIENT LOG-IN For Weddings - It is easy to book event on-line in just a few minutes! - Once the agreement and deposit are received, you will receive a login & password for your client area. This will have a variety of optional planning & request forms for you to plan you entire event! There is also your own personal request area where can request & LISTEN TO songs to add to your request list!
4. Price - In most cases, the price quote is very accurate, however, price can vary slightly depending on certain situations. If there is something additional you are looking for or do not see a package that fits your event, please contact Kevin directly, he will gladly discuss your event details with you.
5. Deposit - Not all shows require a deposit, if the deposit is an issue please contact Kevin.
6. Checking Available Dates - If you do not have an exact date yet, that is OK...you can come back to this page & put in as many different dates as you like, however, you can only check one date at a time.
A quick note of "Thanks!
"Thank you very much for your interest in having me for your next event. I'm very grateful to you and appreciate every single show. I will do all I can to make your event a blast for all who attend. Once your show is booked, feel free to contact me any time leading right up to you event - with questions or ideas you want to run by me. I will be happy to work right with every step of the way!
I feel very blessed to be living my dream of performing and entertaining as my career and the way I support myself and my family. I could not do this with out you! Thank you for all the support!
If there is anything I can do at any point, please let me know!
Thanks again!" - Kevin