Bars and Restaurants
Kevin has played a number of the top bars and restaurants in the northeastern & midwestern U.S. and Florida. He has regular shows at numerous bars and restaurants in Western New York.
He plays at many of the top places in WNY - Shannon Pub, The World of Beer, The Froghair, TC Riley's, Mr. Goodbar, Mulconry's, Flaherty's, Johnny's, Gordons, Buffalo Irish Center and many others!
His value to Bars and Restaurants is his ability to be an asset to the places that have him and build nights, whether playing weekly or monthly. His ability to play a wide-variety of songs gives him the ability to adapt to the crowds and read the situation. Playing the right songs at the right time and his ability to read the crowd and get people involved and having fun is one of the keys to his success.
He has 2 main goals - entertain and keep the people there and get them to come back for his next show so he can build nights!
Kevin has helped build nights over the years. One of his biggest success stories was playing every Thursday at Mr. Goodbar for over 11 years...he also played at Mr. Goodbar for Friday Happy Hour of 7 years. You can see 11 years of pictures from Mr. Goodbar and other shows at Kevin's Picture Page. He's played regularly for years at Gordons, Buffalo Irish Center, Buffalo Canoe Club, Darcy McGee's -
These are just a few examples of Kevin's ability to entertain a wide-variety of people and also help the places he plays build successful nights!
WHY DO BARS & RESTAURANTS HIRE KEVIN?
1. He has two goals - fill the place & rock the house!
2. He has a loyal following and a huge e-mailing list.
3. He is does an extensive amount marketing and promotion.
4. He knows how to build a night.
5. He is courteous, professional, and easy to work with.
6. He easily adapts to many different crowds.
7. He has professional equipment for small to large crowds.
8. His corporate sponsors often provide prizes to give-away to your patrons.
9. He has many advantages over a band or DJ....
See Explain Kevin's Shows for more info.
10. Kevin is now fully insured and his venues are covered at no additional charge as additional insured...Member of the National Association of Mobile Entertainers.
If you own a bar or restaurant and / or book entertainment and are interested in having Kevin, he'd be happy to talk to you about your ideas and how he may help contribute to your success! You can call Kevin direct at (716) 472-7700...he'd be happy to talk over the phone or meet with you in person!